Adarsh Shah joins the Adventure to discuss building out Environment as Code which goes beyond just Infrastructure as Code which defines your servers and networking.
Environment as Code provides a way to define an entire component of your environment and connections between pieces. It emphasizes loose coupling and allows teams to deliver an environment for their applications.
- Will Button
- Adarsh Shah
- Infrastructure as Code: Principles, Patterns, and Practices
- Conference Talk: Principles, Patterns, and Practices for Effective Infrastructure as Code
- Talk Abstract: From Infrastructure as Code to Environment as Code: Challenges scaling IaC and how to resolve them
- Challenges scaling Infrastructure as Code
- LinkedIn: Adarsh Shah
- Twitter: Adarsh Shah ( @shahadarsh )